Vendor’s Application and Information Sheet
Welcome to the Annual Joe Joe Bear Charity Car Show. Following are items that could be/should be of importance to you as a vendor. This form should be sent in with your pre-registration.
Location: MKT Distillery 5373 1st Street, Katy, TX 77493
Show Date: April 13, 2019 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM Rain or Shine (Set up is 8am)
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW
- Space size: Approximately 10' x 10' outside: must supply own tent / cover / tables.
- Each Vendor will stay within their designated area
- No food or beverages will be served unless a health certificate has been issued (responsibility of the vendor to acquire)
- No unpackaged food or drink items may be sold unless registered as a FOOD VENDOR
- Each vendor is responsible to clean area at the close of the show.
- No vendor may leave until the show is over
- Absolutely NO alcohol, illegal drugs or open carry guns on the premises. NO knife sales to anyone under 18.
- All vendors need to be set up and vehicles moved no later than 9:30am
- Set up is from 8am -9:45am
- If you show up late you will have to carry your goods in as no vehicles will be allowed in for safety reasons
- Sales tax collections and payment are solely the Vendor’s responsibility.
- Thank you for exhibiting proper behavior and appearance at all times.
- LIABILITY: By accepting the right to participate in this event, participants and spectators, by execution of this form, release and discharge this Car Show, land owners, and other persons participating in this event of and from any and all known damages, injuries, losses, judgments, or claims of and from any and all liability occasions resulting from the conduct of participants or vendors assisting with the car show business. There will be no return of fees due to the vendor’s fault.
Make check payable to: Joe Joe Bear Foundation Mail to: 1846 Snake River Rd. Ste. B, Katy TX 77449